You protect your car, your equipment and your building, but what about your business? If you are a shareholder, the business may also be your way of funding retirement for you and your family.
- Could your business survive the loss of a key employee or shareholder?
- Would you be able to buy out their share in the business?
- If you were a shareholder when you died, would your dependents get a fair price?
- Would clients take longer to pay causing cash flow problems?
- Would profits fall?
- Could the business cope if secured loans are recalled?
A Business Protection policy will essentially future-proof your company. So no matter how large or small you are, some kind of protection for your business is an essential commodity.